The 2014 UUA General Assembly passed a resolution calling for UUA to divest the top 200 fossil fuel companies from its Common Endowment Fund. UU Divest (Unitarian Universalists for Fossil Fuel Divestment and Sustainable Reinvestment) created and advocated for that resolution. This page is an archive of links to information associated with that effort.
Documents from UU Divest:
- UUA Business Resolution: Fossil Fuel Divestment
- Fossil Fuel Divestment Resolution: Summary and FAQ
- List of UU Congregations That Have Submitted Petition Signatures
- “Consider Divestment from the Fossil Fuel Industry” This is the Action of Immediate Witness that was adopted by the 2013 General Assembly.
Endorsements of the UUA Fossil Fuel Divestment Business Resolution:
Applicable UUA documents, articles, and web pages:
- UUA to Divest!
- Business Agenda for General Assembly 2014
- UU World: Fossil Fuel Divestment on GA Agenda
- UU Common Endowment Fund Investment Information Memorandum and Subscription Agreement The “Socially Responsible Investment Guidelines” section starts on page 25.
- 2006 Statement of Conscience: Threat of Global Warming / Climate Change
- SRI Committee